Friday, August 11, 2006

Mike Leach: Crazy Man or Genius?

Mike Leach Article


That link is a fantastic article, written by Michael Lewis(author of Moneyball), about Texas Tech head coach, Mike Leach. I've always been a fan of Leach and his rather unorthadox methods. I remember hearing about him at Kentucky when Tim Couch was the next big thing. I then remember being amazed at how he helped out Bob Stoops at Oklahoma, and then of course his move to Texas Tech. I really hope the guy gets a chance with better talent, either by moving to a bigger school or just attracting those talents to Lubbock. I don't really have much more to add, just that everyone should read that whole article. It's very well written and really shows what a unique guy Leach is. Scarily enough, he sounds a lot like me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home