Friday, August 25, 2006

Blog update

I apologize to the probably 2 people who still check this about my lack of posting the last couple weeks. I just haven't had much to say. I will start posting more again as I have a renewed energy for writing about sports. With 3 different messageboards and this, I just got a bit burnt out on writing about it. Only lasted two weeks, so I'll be fine, and so will this blog. The "Monday Random Comments" will start up again next Monday. Also be on the lookout for my NFL Preview sometime this weekend. And please read my diatribe about Dusty that is right under this post. Also, I welcome any comments you have about anything I write, I do check back to every post to see if anyone commented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home