Friday, July 28, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my Blog. Some of you may know me as Kyle, or kmanning, or Dolgare, or UZ, or Wolverineman, or maybe even as "that arrogant asshole". Either way you're here, so thanks for visiting my little corner of the net. Over the next few days, weeks, months, and hopefully even years, I'll be sharing with you my thoughts about the two greatest sports the world has to offer, Baseball and Football. I'm only a big fan of 3 major teams.. the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Chicago Cubs, and Michigan Wolverines. Besides that I have no real allegience, so expect a wide variety of articles.

One important thing to know about me is I am a very analytical person. I have a very hard time believing something that can't be proven, and if I can get any facts to support a position, I'm much more inclined to take that position than one without any evidence. This transfers over to sports very well in statistical analysis. I'm firmly entrenched in the Sabermetric camp when it comes to baseball, and I'm a big fan of the advanced statistical analysis done over at FootballOutsiders for the NFL and 82games.com for the NBA(though I'll probably never talk about basketball on here except maybe for the NCAA Tournament). If I quote a statistic that you haven't heard of, I'll try to reference where I found it so that you can easily find the link on my sidebar and figure out what the hell I'm talking about.

I think that is all for now. I'll try to post daily at least. I encourage you to comment on any posting I make. I set it so you don't have to make an account here to post, but I'd like to at least know who it is that is responding. This info is in my profile, but if you need to contact me, I can be reached at kmanning@gmail.com or through AIM at TheOutsider85.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Buckeyes! :)

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Garth Golleher said...

the only thing the Buckeyes are good for is showing their breasts.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home